GET YOUR COPY OF THE "SIMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT PLANNER" TODAY!
I’m Jennifer Wegman. I started Insight Information Solutions when I quit my full-time job at a local law firm to stay home with my son. At the time, I intended to go back to work once my son was in school, so I thought having my own business where I did what I did at the firm would be a good way to fill in that resume’ gap. After all, the skills were transferable, so what could be better than being able to work while I stayed home with my son? Best of both worlds.
It turned out to be the best of both worlds. Unfortunately, there was one giant snag I hadn’t considered: that I didn’t want to do the same thing I’d been doing for the last seven years. I think I knew this deep down in my heart, but I couldn’t to admit it to myself. You see, it was easier and more comfortable to do what I knew than to try to figure out something new, especially with a new baby. So, I plugged along for about 8 months. I had a client here and there, but nothing consistent despite what I thought were my “best efforts” to market myself and my business on- and off-line.
However, my “vacation from hell” (ask me about it sometime!) spurred me to take my business in a new direction where I could leverage the skills I’d gained on the job, but also be challenged and make a positive impact in the community. Today I leverage my research and data analysis background to help you create kickass social media content that captures the attention of your audience; builds your “like, know, trust” factor; and helps convert them into clients so that you can focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Masters in Business Administration (2011) from Alvernia University
- Certificate in Intelligence Analysis (2007) from Central Pennsylvania College
- Bachelor of Science (2006), summa cum laude, from Central Pennsylvania College
- Associate in Science (2000), summa cum laude, from Central Pennsylvania College
- 7 years at an AmLaw 200 law firm and it’s affiliated investment bank performing research and data analysis for business development initatives and middle-market M&A deals. (I even had my FINRA Series 63 and 79 licenses.)
- Membership in the Association of Independent Information Professionals (AIIP)
Every business needs a social media presence in this day and age, but when you're going it alone, establishing and maintaining your social media can seem like a daunting task. We help you build social proof while still focusing on revenue generation with done-for-you content libraries; content curation, creation, and re-purposing; and, content scheduling and maintenance.
Need content but don't want to invest in custom material yet? No problem. Thanks to a powerful collaboration, we're happy to bring you the #1stopcontentshop in 2019, chalked full of captivating content you can buy in bulk and edit for your business. Plus, get a custom pre-designed template for your graphics!